Located in Mt Vernon at 885 N. Howard Street, PHAZE 10 has been meticulously developed as an emporium for southern food, some of the best drinks in town, and a hotspot for outstanding music, spoken word and local art.
Phaze 10 Restaurant, Lounge & Entertainment
Phaze 10 RL&E is an upscale restaurant, lounge and entertainment venue featuring a blend of American and Southern food, outstanding drinks, live jazz and entertainment. We are open Sunday: 11am-11pm, Mon-Thu: 4pm-11pm, Fri: 4pm-2am, Sat & Sun: 11am-2am.
Come enjoy southern style BBQ, live jazz and entertainment for mature audiences including, R&B, neo soul, spoken word, comedy, and open mic. This is the place for musicians, vocalists, poets, comedians, artists and enthusiasts to help contribute to Baltimore's resurgence to being a birthplace and launch-pad for outstanding performing artists. Regular shows showcasing local and national talent makes PHAZE 10 a reason for people to visit time and time again.
"Come taste and experience PHAZE 10."
- FOOD & DRINK SPECIALS
- Chart City TV: Date Night at Phaze 10
- Baltimore Business Journal: How Tony Randall Jazzed Up The West Side
- Afro:Spirit of Jazz Spurs Innovation Uniqueness at Phaze 10
- Bmore News: Sept 13, 2014:
- Bmore News: Mar 9, 2013:
- Bmore News: Dec 22, 2012:
- Best jazz bar: Phaze 10
- Sunday Gospel Brunch every 2nd Sunday with Ernestine Jones of WEAA's Gospel Grace, 1:30pm to 3:30pm
- Soulfood Tuesday, Every Tuesday 5pm to 11pm (Drink Specials & Special Menu)